Are you looking for real-world videography experience with an agency?
Do you enjoy working on a creative, collaborative team, on meaningful projects?
Sagetree is looking for a Videographer / Marketing Intern who enjoys working in a team environment to serve our fantastic clients. We’re a boutique digital strategy, design and development shop with big growth plans. The job may include some travel for in-person meetings with clients in San Diego County.
In this unpaid internship position, you will have a chance to work on real client projects, solve real problems, and produce media that you can show off. You will also get a chance to work with some cool people and make connections to help grow your career.
If this sounds good to you, the application process is straightforward:
- Fill out the application
- Do the initial interview
- Pass the final interview
- Variety of challenging projects
- Collaborative, professional work team
- Low-key work environment
- Growth Opportunities: be a key player in growing a small company!
Unique Aspects of the Job
- You may work on client projects that support the Second Amendment.
- You may work with clients in the legal CBD or cannabis industry.
- You must be available Sundays 3:30pm – 6:15pm for live show recordings.
- You must be disciplined in your work habits as the company is 100% remote.
- Detail oriented
- High EQ
- Lifelong learner
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats
Desired Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Principles and best practices in videography
- Graphic design principles
- Switcher Studio
- StoryBrand principles from Donald Miller
- iMovie / ScreenFlow (or equivalent), AfterEffects
- Canva, PhotoShop, Gimp
- Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LibSyn
- WordPress, Drupal, WIX, Squarespace
- Gifted communicator, able to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Preparing support media (video, images, lower-thirds) for livestream
- Camera setup
- Live video recording and streaming
- Editing main episode video
- Creating clips
- Publishing clips on Social Media
- Drafting email marketing newsletters
- Posting content to website
- Deliver assigned projects on-time, ready to be published
- Improve workflow & production capacity of Sagetree media team
- Deliver high quality, consistent & reliable support to Sagetree Creative Director